In the past:
- High school with in-depth studying of physics and mathematics, Riga, Latvia
- PhysTech (”Russian MIT”) honour diploma
- Scientific research of statistical aspects of fatigue strength at TsAGI (Russian aerospace research center) and Ph.D. degree
- Unix and RDBMS experience since mid-80s
- Enterpise accounting and planning software development and consulting in 90-s (the software is still operated by very respectfull customers)
- Establishing a software company together with friends and partners in early 90-s (again, the company exists and prospers)
- Partnership with global software vendors since mid-90s (continues and expands)
I live in Moscow, Russia.
While we developed and implemented business software we were asked the same question over and over again: “Do you support business processes?” Yet nobody could explain: what business processes, why business process and what the business processes essentially are? That’s why when we’ve got an example of of “BPM” software at early 2000-s we said: “Bingo!”.
Since that time we grasped methodology, put hands on many BPM suites and found out how to meet customers concerns. And yet there is a lot to learn and to develop in this field. So currently I’m mostly working (and is going to continue working in the future) on the following:
- process management and business transformation methodologies: Lean, Six Sigma, TOC
- BPM and BPM Suites best practices
- coupling BPM with corporate applications: ERP, CRM, APS etc.
- enteprise architecture and related technologies - ESB, AJAX, ECM etc.
BPM is both passion and profession for me so you are welcome to contact for friendly advice, professional consultancy or with project offerings. Email me: